6.23.2012

re-born wishes




June is almost over!
anyway i turned 23 this month, well actually im not that happy. 
i stopped my age and mental  since i turned 18, i don't even bother remembering my birthday since then
i don't want people to remember my birthday (so i hide my birthday date on some of social media) because that would remind me of MY AGING AGE!!! arhkgggg

but i really thankful to those who always remember my birthday! 
you guys really made my days, my birthday wouldn't be a' birthday' without all the surprises!!

the current surprise was made by my GTP fellow, i dont know who exactly initiated but i guess it might be dian. thank you dian! me and asos love you so much ‎​♥‎​♥‎​♥


speaking about birthday, have you ever think about being reborn and have other birth-day and another life that could be really different from your current life?
i often think about that, 
i sometimes wonder is there any chance to be reborn,
not that i'm regretting my current life but sometimes i found my self unconsciously wish to be reborn, 
as if i could be reborn, i wishes :

  • i have a good voice that can fit with any song
  • musical talent, it always good to imagine me holding a guitar and do some acoustic or jamming session, SO COOOOL >o<
  • Have a great artistic skill, good at illustrating, taking photo, crafting and others

what about you?




1 komentar:

syilfi said...

udahlah yun.. kehidupan loe sekarang juga cool kok, kan temen2 lo yg bikin loe makin cool... hahaha

Post a Comment

kata komentator

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com